Sunday, February 5, 2017

Weekly reflection 3/5

How did you do on your work?

I feel as if I did well, went through the in class packets and vodcast for homework and did enough to understand the concepts being thought.

What do you think you understand well?

I understand all of the major concepts of the history of genetics, and basics about DNA and information. I may lack to remember some scientists names or lack the ability to Match a protein name to a function, but generally understand what proteins are doing.

Where can you improve?

Hmm, well organization, maybe take more organized notes or write more. I understand what I write down, but it appears sloppy and unorganized, and could be improved.

What will you do to improve?

I can put in more effort at night to taking notes, more substantial and organized.

How does the work we are done by fitninto the narrative/context of this course?

We are learning about DNA, the unit of information that is the source of the codes for every protein in our body. Understanding how it works, replicates and is transcribed will help to understand the picture of how cellular functions work.



No comments:

Post a Comment