Sunday, March 26, 2017

Reflection #6

How did you do on your work?

I did pretty well. Got almost everything done in a timely manner. I was also understanding and relearning inheritance pretty easily.

What do you think you understand well?

I understand the dominant/recessive inheritance pretty well, it all dealt like review and just resolidified it with me.

Where do you think you could improve?

I could have done the of the assigned hw Of  punnent squares from Monday night, but forgot, doing instead only the bioblog.

What strategies will you use to improve?

I could ask around if I forget what hw was, or email mrs. Cole.

How does the work fit in with the narrative of AP bio

We are learning about inheritance patterns, which play an important role in analyzing patients for biological relatedness.

No comments:

Post a Comment