Sunday, April 2, 2017

March 27-31

How did you do on your work?

I did pretty well, getting everything done on time, and done pretty completely. I spent quite a bit of time on the fruit fly lab, I feel as if I did pretty well and went pretty In depth on that.

What did you understand well?

I understand inheritance patterns pretty well, along with associated phenotypic and genotype count rations. I understood how to deduce genotype from pedigree trees, as well as figure out complex inheritance paterns.

Where do you think you could improve?

I think I could be more productive with class time, I spent a lot of time observing our new class pets/corn snake food. This caused me to have more work to do at home.

What strategies will you use to improve?

I will try to get work done first, then I can allow myself to get distracted, wheather that be by mice, students or studying for other classes.

How does this work fit I to the course description?

We are studying how traits Are inherited. This goes along with biology specifically the information domain. As we learn about DNA and identification of people by traits and what traits represent.

No comments:

Post a Comment