Sunday, April 30, 2017

Week of April 28

How did you do on your work?

I got everything I needed to do done eventually. I didn't realize that there was hw one night, but got it done in study hall. We spent a large portion of this week working with our labs, which I feel that I contributed to quite a bit. I was only a bit lazy towards the end of the week with the write up portion.

What do you think you understand well?

I think I understood the podcasts about communities and ecosystems pretty well, everything made sense when we went over them in class. I also felt I had a firm grasp on the concepts of transpiration, and on what could possibly effect it.

What could you improve on?

I think I need to improve on sleeping more at night. Not sleeping enough/feeling a bit ill made me a bit unproductive especially towards the end of the week.

What strategies will you use?

I will try to get homework done sooner, so I don't have to stay up so late doing it, so I can sleep and be rested for first block.

How does the work connect to biology?

The major non lab content we covered was communities and ecosystems, which represent biology on a macro scale. Shows how biologists study these areas to provide information about how human I retraction is effecting the rest of the living world.

No comments:

Post a Comment